Thursday, June 15, 2017

Reminder Time at Besties International

Hello,

Well it's the 15th so it can only mean its time for a reminder of the challenge over at Besties challenge.blogspot.
 We are still running with our theme of Steampunk and this time I've made a large tag which I intend to add to the front of a gift bag at some point!


I have used this cute little person ( could be a girl or guy I thought!) img131_Steampunk and I chose to colour him in shades of lavender. I used my Promarker pens and then I cut him out.
I made a tag using a DCWV paper pad and embossed a cogs frame (which you may just see on the right hand side) and inked it. Then I ripped a Lawn Fawn paper to fit the left side and inked that too. I cut out several cogs using my Spellbinder set and added those.
Then I chose some sentiment stamps from Kaisercraft at Merly Impressions. and added those along with a couple of glittery whirls and a brad. I chose purple gingham and shimmery green ribbon to tie at the top.

Thanks for stopping by, leave a word or two so I know you called in.

Sue

1 comment:

  1. apart from how cute and how fun and how cool & layery this card is... i'm pretty sure you just "enabled" me into those cog dies!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete