Monday, May 1, 2017

Colour it, gift bag.

Hello,

Today I'm here to share with you my make for the new challenge over at Color it, create it show it off blogspot This time I decided to make a gift bag. I covered it with this lovely blue leafy paper after ripping and inking it.
Then from corresponding paper in the pack I cut a brown plaid strip and added to that a strip of paper which has script on it. I punched 4 holes and tied in ribbon.




I cut some open leaves and added them above the strip. I added some cheesecloth and then the sentiment on top of that. I added this cute little image Twinkle Toe Troll and the second sentiment on a small flag at the bottom. A few rose buds and blue sequins and we are done.

I do hope you'll come and join in with us as there are prizes to be won. As always we are a Anything Goes challenge.
Leave a few words so I know you've stopped by.

I am joining in with other challenges. aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.

Sue.

Image can be bought here  my besties shop.com
Flowers from here Ribbongirl.co.uk
stamps from here Shop verve.com

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful gift bag! I have yet to make one of these. I have the bags, but just haven't figured out what to put on them yet. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and lovely design. Just nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work... i like it, Sue
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Tina DT
    http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.de/2017/05/1st-may-2017-perfect-time-to-craft-open.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift bag and adorable image! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Melanie DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete