Monday, May 15, 2017

Boxer Boy!

Hi,
It's reminder day over at coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.  and today I have decided to make a card for someone I know who loves his boxing!
I recently purchased this cute little boxer guy IMG731 which you can find here my besties shop.com along with quite a few other cute little guys.




I made a denim blue 6x6 card base and took the blue plaid paper and matted that on to grey dot paper. I made 2 tabs out of the grey and stuck them down and added a blue brad to each then I attached the paper to the card. the main paper is double sided so I cut a strip of that and added that to the centre but not before wrapping lime green thread around it.
I coloured in my image using Promarker pens and cut him out using a oval die matting him on to some lime green card. I used the same green card under the sentiment and on the 2 tabs. I punched out some tiny stars from the card base and the green and dotted them about to finish off.  I added some crystal lacquer to the gloves too.

Ok so now its over to you! Come and share your creations with us.

Sue


1 comment: