Saturday, April 15, 2017

Bestie on a flower

Hi,

Back with my second post today, one to remind you all to come and join in the fun over at Color it create it show it off .  Today I'd like to share with you all this cute Easter card I have made.


This is a 6x6 card which I have covered in this fun peach paper but not before I embossed it and inked the edge. I added 2 other papers and a peach vine. Then I cut a banner and a yellow fancy edge strip (unfortunately you can't see this as I've covered it with the flowers!!) which looks like the petals of the flower she is sitting on.
The image is 957 by Sherri Baldy. Which I have coloured in using my Promarker pens. I added 3 flowers and leaves and a couple of gems.

Thanks for stopping by, please join in as prizes to be won.

I'm entering in to a few more challenges with this card...creativecraftcottage.blogspot. 
Use your stuff.blogspot 
qkrstampede.blogspot.
shoppingourstash.blogspot.
pdelinkyparty.blogspot

Sue

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, sweet card! Love the image & she is beautifully colored and designed. Love the additional flowers! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful creation!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet card, the image is just adorable and you colored it beautifully.
    Awesome die cut flowers, love the colors and the pattern papers.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sue! Gorgeous coloring on this sweet image...fabulous papers and embellishments! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge.
    Succes have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete