Sunday, March 26, 2017

Happy Mothers Day

Hello,

This is my second post of the day! I am sharing the card I made my Mum.


It is a 6x6 square card. Which I have covered with a pretty paper adding 4 fancy corners 2 in the pink and 2 in the green. The image was purchased already coloured in so all I had to do was match the back ground cardstock. I cut a strip banner from the paper and added it to some pink to pop it forward. I also added a heart doily along with flowers from my stash and 4 gems and a few spots of glitter glue.

Thanks for stopping by today.

I'm also entering this card in this challenge. Ribbongirls.blogspot challenge

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Sue, this is just beautiful. It is so warm and inviting. I bet your mom loved it.
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the colours, gorgeous papers and details. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete