Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Colour it, create it & show it off is 1 today

Hi,

Today over at color it create it show it off blogspot we are celebrating the challenges 1st birthday. So for this we will be sharing new cards throughout the month. Come and join in as there will be a super prize pack to be won.


Here is my first card to share with you all. It uses this cute image cookie the cook 
This time I chose to make a 5x5 cream card base. I took a soft green card and to that I added the rose paper which picks out the roses on the cake. I wrapped a lilac dot ribbon around it and then stuck it down to the card base. I tied a little bow and added that to the top. The birthday message is a two part stamp.
I coloured her using my Promarker pens and then fussy cut her out. I used foam pads to lift her from the card. 3 pearls in lemon and green just finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by, leave a word or two as its nice to know who's been on by.

Sue.

Image can be found here Sherri Baldy at Etsy 

1 comment:

  1. Great way to start off the birthday celebration Sue. :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete