Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Chibi Kawaii Bestie

Hi,

Today It is reminder time over at  Besties International Blog Challenge   and I have chosen this adorable       My Besties Chibi Kawaii Besties Scan0031_  to colour in.

The card is an order for a friend to give her twin daughters and they love cute things and the colour pink and purple. So with that brief I set to.



The card is a 7x7 bright white card blank to which I added this Bobunny paper after stitching the edges with lime green and then distressing for good measure.
I added the script paper to some deeper pink glitter card, I also typed the sentiment and put that on to the same glitter card too.
The image has bees on it so I die cut a few along with a couple of ladybirds. The toadstools were a gift from my very own Bestie Sandy (thank you). I cut out some flower heads and leaves too.
The image I coloured in using my Promarkers and then die cut her out and matted her on to a green mat.
Then the fun began with putting it all together.

On the inside left I have added another flower and two more bees.

Thanks for stopping by today, please take a look at the rest of the design teams makes, but do leave a word or two as I love to read them and pop over to yours.

Sue.

Image found here  mybestiesshop.com
Glitter card found here Merly Impressions.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! How would you like to be a Guest Diva at Die Cuttin' Diva? Send me a message if you are interested... coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. so colorful & intricate! awesome use of those teeny tiny dies!

    ReplyDelete