Thursday, April 7, 2016

April's 1st Viva la Diva.

Here is my second card using the Divas sketch for April.

This 5x7 card is made from a hammered white cardstock. On to that I added a cross hatch embossed piece which I first inked with worn lipstick, wrapped the bakers twine around and mounted using foam pads.



Then using the patterned paper I chose the cardstock to mat and layer on to. I used the happy day sentiment from the Be Blessed stampset from Verve which I mounted on to gold paper. I used the wavy heart die for two embelishments and made two flowers from the papers along with cutting out two sprigs. I added perfect pearls about the patternd paper too.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love how the sentiment just pops out against that pretty paper. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete